Madison County Schools has been selected to participate in a Non-Traditional Instructional Day (NTI Day) waiver through the Kentucky Department of Education. This means the district is eligible to designate up to 10 school days as NTI days. Those days will be used to accommodate for inclement weather, excessive illness, or other types of emergencies requiring the district to cancel classes on a regularly scheduled school day.
- Students will NOT attend school on NTI days. They will have assigned work to be completed.
- Students will spend 3 to 4 hours on an NTI day,completing school-related work.
- Teachers will be available during the school day either by telephone, e-mail, or online.
- Students will be expected to complete NTI day work within seven (7) calendar days from the day classes resume.
- Notification of NTI days will occur in the same way notification occurs for snow days or other cancellations – local television news, local radio, district website, and district social media sites. Instead of “school is cancelled,” you will see “NTI Day.”
Work on Edgenuity at least 30 minutes per course
E-Mailing any of the supervisors for help or reset.