Back to District Information
Welcome to the eNews! These are upcoming events and opportunities in and around our community.
If you have information to add to the eNews, please send it
via e-mail to Erin Stewart.
(This information is updated every Friday.)
Saturday, April 15:
- April is Child Abuse Awareness Month. The Child Abuse Awareness Walk will take place from noon to 2 p.m. at the State Capitol Building in Frankfort.
- The MSHS Interact Club (Rotary sponsored club) is sponsoring a 5K Run/Walk for Polio. Registration is $25 per person beginning at 8 a.m. in the MSHS gym. The run begins at 9 a.m. Participants can pre-register online at active.com. T-shirts provided for first 75 people who register. Proceeds benefit the Rotary International initiative to eradicate polio.
- The Shop, Swap, Swing Event will be from 6 to 9 p.m. at the Madison County Fairgrounds. Proceeds go to Senior Scholarhips for Madison Central and Madison Southern.
- The City of Richmond's Easter Eggstravaganza is from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Wednesday, April 19:
Thursday, April 20:
Saturday, April 22:
Monday, April 24:
- Madison County Schools' annual Retirement Dinner will be at 6 p.m. at Boone Tavern. Tickets will be available to the public after April 1.
Saturday, May 13:
- Madison Hills Christian Church is hosting a Mother and Son Build-A-Brunch and a Mother and Daughter Tea. Proceeds will help support the Pregnancy Help Center and Madison Hills Teen Ministry.
Thursday, May 11:
- Farristown Middle School is planning another trip to Europe. The trip in the summer of 2019 will includes visits to England, Scotland, and Ireland and possible visit to Paris. If you are interested, there will be an informational meeting at 6 p.m. For questions, contact Angie Alexander.
Monday, May 22, to Wednesday, May 24:
- Madison Central High School Volleyball Team is hosting its annual skills camp.