Back to District Information
Welcome to the eNews! These are upcoming events and opportunities in and around our community.
If you have information to add to the eNews, please send it
via e-mail to Erin Stewart.
(This information is updated every Friday.)
- Madison Southern High School CTE/Art Classes are hosting an after school store in the school's lobby from 3:30 to 5 p.m. on the first Thursday of every month beginning Feb. 2.
Sunday, March 26:
Tuesday, March 28:
- Madison County School is hosting its annual Recruitment Fair from 5 to 7 p.m. at B. Michael Caudill Middle School.
Saturday, April 1:
Saturday, April 15:
- April is Child Abuse Awareness Month. The Child Abuse Awareness Walk will take place from noon to 2 p.m. at the State Capitol Building in Frankfort.
Wednesday, April 19:
Saturday, April 22:
- The Officer Daniel Ellis Memorial 5K will begin at 8:30 a.m. at Richmond Centre. Madison County Schools employees and their families who register by April 1 can receive a 10% discount when they use code MADISON10.
Monday, April 24:
- Madison County Schools' annual Retirement Dinner will be at 6 p.m. at Boone Tavern. Tickets will be available to the public after April 1.