Back to District Information
Welcome to the eNews! These are upcoming events and opportunities in and around our community.
If you have information to add to the eNews, please send it
via e-mail to Erin Stewart.
(This information is updated every Friday.)
COMING IN MARCH:
- Biometric screenings will be done in our schools and district offices throughout the month of March.
Wednesday, March 14:
- MCEA is hosting Rally 4 Education at 4 p.m. at the Madison County Courthouse.
- Chick-fil-A is hosting teacher appreciation day as part of Be A Children's Champion Month. Show your MCS employee ID and receive a free meal upgrade to large or premium side.
Thursday, March 15:
- Eastside Community Church is hosting a car seat check and consignment sale from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at the church as part of Be A Children's Champion Month.
Friday, March 16:
- Berea Parks and Recreation is hosting Kidz Night Out from 6 to 10 p.m. at the Russel Acton Folk Center as part of Be A Children's Champion Month. The cost is $3 per child.
Sunday, March 18:
- Galaxy Bowling Center is hosting Family Bowling Day from 1:30 to 5:30 p.m. as part of Be A Children's Champion Month. The cost is $10 per lane and includes the price of shoe rental.
Saturday, March 24:
Saturday, May 5:
- Madison Central High School is hosting the 2nd annual Special Wheels for Special Kids Car Show. Registration is from 9 a.m. to noon and awards will follow at 2 p.m. Entry fee is $15. Judged classes include: Chevrolet, GMC, Ford, and Mopar. Best of class includes: Rat Rod, Motorcycle, and Top 10 of show. Awards include People's Choice, Students' Choice, and Top Car Club Turnout. For additional information or to be a sponsor, please contact Amanda Spicer.