The mission of the School Health Clinics is to protect the health and well-being of all students promoting student success.
Clinic days and times vary from school to school.
Please contact your child's school nurse.
Health Education Services:
- Physical health problems
- Physical and Dental Health Education for students and parents
- Classroom instruction per request as time allows
Parents must complete a School Health Clinic Consent Form each year and return to school before a child can be seen by the school nurse.
All medical records are the property of the Madison County School District. No other agency will have access to these records without your written consent.
We protect the privacy of your child’s health information by:
- Limiting how we use and disclose health information
- Providing physical safeguards including secure offices and storage facilities, electronic protections, and procedures
- Training employees about privacy policies and procedures