Darlene Young, Principal
Kingston Elementary provides every child an effective learning environment where student engagement is consistently challenging and exciting. We have a phenomenal staff that guides each student toward an appropriate learning goal.
At Kingston Elementary, we pledge to work diligently as a learning community characterized by: student centered instruction and decisions, academic excellence, trust, respect, community involvement, strong communication, and recognition of both student and staff achievement.
We are committed to working in collaboration with parents, staff and students as we move forward in our mission to create a nurturing, disciplined, and challenging environment in which all students can learn at high levels and become responsible members of society.
We have so much to be proud of as a staff, family, and community! Congratulations and thank you in advance for your support!
Kingston Elementary Mission:
Every Student Achieves – No Excuses!
Kingston Elementary Vision:
- All students are engaged in learning and all are achieving at high levels
- Members of the faculty and staff are accepting collective responsibility for the achievement of all students in the school – and all adults are working together to ensure that each student receives appropriate instruction and support in a high level learning-enriched environment
- Both students and adults behave as if their individual and collective efforts will improve performance
Kingston Elementary Stakeholder Beliefs:
- All students can learn regardless of race, ethnicity, gender, or SES background
- We have the skills and the will to make a difference in the learning and achievement of each child in our school.
- Failure is not an option
- Everyone makes progress and experiences success – no exceptions – no excuses
Kingston Elementary Stakeholder Commitments:
- Set high expectations
- Provide the environment, instruction, and support needed
- Effectively utilize resources – time, people, money
- Engage in meaningful, job-embedded Professional Development