In compliance with Gov. Beshear's recommendation, Madison County Schools will not reopen its doors for the remainder of the 2019-2020 school year. The district will continue to operate using digital, online instruction through NTI days.
- Students' last day - Monday, May 11
- Last day to turn in NTI work - Friday, May 15
- Teachers' final work day - Monday, May 18
- Report cards mailed home - May 19-20
- Food service will continue offering meals for pick up at Kirksville, Madison Middle, Waco, and Shannon Johnson on Tuesdays and Thursday from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. until Friday, May 15.
- Summer Feeding Program begins on Monday, May 18.
- Athletics, extra-curricular activities, gatherings continue to be cancelled until further notice. This includes any summer activities as well.
- Schools will not be able to host in-person ceremonies or end-of-the-year events at this time.
- The district will update this site throughout the summer.