Back To School Information Page
CMMS 1 Hour Delay Bell Schedule
CMMS 2 Hour Delay Bell Schedule
One-Hour / Two-Hour Delay Option
What does the one-hour/two-hour delay option mean for parents and students?
• A one-hour or two-hour delay would be announced in the same way as a school cancellation. Please check all the local media including television stations, radio stations, the district website, the district's Facebook page, or the district's Twitter page for that information.
• During a delay, the district may need to cancel school if the weather does not permit for a safe start to the day. Please continue to check news outlets throughout a delay.
• Buses will run one hour after their regular schedule during a one-hour delay. Buses will run two hours after their regular schedule during a two-hour delay. If your child is a bus rider in the mornings, please make arrangements for your child to get on his/her bus at the delayed time.
• If your child is a car rider, you will be able to drop your child off at his/her school one
hour after the regular drop off time during a one-hour delay and two hours after the regular drop off time during a two-hour delay.
• Our schools will be open as close to regular time as the weather permits. If you need to drop your child off earlier than the delayed start time, please contact the school to make sure someone is available to supervise students.
• Breakfast WILL be provided in the event of a delay – one-hour or two-hour.
• Lunch will be provided on the normal schedule.
• Afternoon release times will be as normal.
• During a one-hour or two-hour delay, MORNING preschool will be cancelled.
• AFTERNOON preschool will operate at regular times. Buses for midday pick up will run on their regular schedules.
• Middle School students who normally meet 1st period at the high school will report to their middle school and will not go to the high school for that day during a one-hour
or two-hour delay.
If you would like additional information, please contact Clark-Moores at 859-624-4545 or the Central Office at 859-624-4500.