Back to DBE Library Media Center
The mission of the Madison County Schools' Library Media Programs is to have a significant impact on student achievement across the curriculum. Madison County Schools Library Media Centers are staffed by highly qualified, credentialed personnel who
- develop meaningful relationships with students to encourage a love of reading and appreciation of literature,
- work collaboratively with all staff to provide resources that support the curriculums,
- develop and maintain a quality collection that supports the rigorous district, state and national curriculum standards,
- provide students with relevant skills to achieve success.
GUIDELINES FOR SUCCESS
- Give 110% - at all times.
- Cooperate with Others around you.
- Be responsible for your actions and materials borrowed from the library.
- Treat everyone/everything with respect (including yourself).
- Tell someone about something you've learned at school each day.
RULES to FOLLOW in the LIBRARY MEDIA CENTER
- Listen carefully.
- Follow directions - verbal and written.
- Work safely - walk please!
- Use quiet voices.
- Keep your hands, feet, and all personal belongings to yourself.
- Clean up after yourself.