Text Options for the Visually Impaired Font Size: a- A+ Color: A A A Revert 
Close vision bar
Open vision bar
Counseling Office Services

Counseling Services

Individual: Referrals may be made by students, teachers or parents. Please call for an appointment or leave a written request at the school office.
Small Group: Based on student need. If a student is invited to participate in a group parent permission will be obtained.
Classroom Guidance: Lessons focusing on Academic, Social/Emotional and Career topics. 

We also have a collaborative relationship with Bluegrass Regional Mental Health (Comprehensive Care Center). In order to receive services from Bluegrass Regional Mental Health your student must meet specific criteria, and parent involvement is required. Call the Counselor's office or Comprehensive Care Center (623-9367) for additional information on available services. 

Our office may also host counseling practicum and/or internship students from EKU who will provide services to our students.