Welcome to 4th grade math! I hope everyone had a fantastic summer and is ready to come back to school prepared to work hard and do your best. I am so excited to get to work with the most of the same kids that I had in third grade last year. I have taught for 12 years and specifically taught math 9 of those years in 5th grade and as a Math Recovery Specialist. I am married and have a 4 year old daughter.
Fourth Grade Supply List
1. 1 composition journal
2. 1 2-inch binder with plastic pocket cover
3. 1 package tab dividers with 8 tabs
4. 3 packages of wide ruled notebook paper
5. 1 three subject wide ruled spiral notebook
6. 2 pocket folders without prongs (1 yellow and 1 blue)
7. 1 package of 24 pencils for classroom use
8. 1 box of pencil top erasers
9. 1 box of tissues
10. 1 roll of paper towels
11. 1 bottle of hand sanitizer
Please do not open the tab dividers or notebook paper before school begins. We will be putting our binders together in class. There is also no need two write names on any of the supplies at this time. We will be collecting many of the supplies to use throughout the school year. You may put names on pencil boxes and backpacks. Students will also need to have a pencil box with glue sticks, scissors, colored pencils or crayons, erasers, and pencils for daily use. These supplies will need to be restocked throughout the year. No markers.