To determine the school your child(ren) will attend, go to SchoolFinder and enter the home address. You will then need to visit the school and take the following documents:
- Proof of Address (utility bill, lease agreement, etc.)
- Birth Certificate
- Immunization Certificate (must be current)
- Guardianship/POA or any legal documentation that applies to the child(ren)
- Social Security Number (required for KEES Scholarship)
- Physical Exam (proof of a preventative health care examination conducted within six months prior to initial entry and another preventative health care examination within one-year prior to entry into the 6th grade)
- Eye Exam (proof of an eye examination by an optometrist or ophthalmologist, documented on the Kentucky School Eye Exam Form)
Additional information concerning exams & immunizations can be found on our School Health page.
Information on the screening process for Preschool enrollment can be found on Madison County Schools Preschool.
Along with the requirements listed above, individual schools may require additional information. Please contact the school if you have questions.