Snow Day Assignment
Madison County Schools is participating in a Non-Traditional Instruction Day (NTI Day) Waiver through the Kentucky Department of Education. This means the district is eligible to designate up to 10 school days as NTI Days. Those days will be used to accommodate for inclement weather, excessive illness, or other types of emergencies requiring the district to cancel class on a regularly schedules school day.
- Students will NOT attend school on NTI days. They will have assigned work to be completed.
- Students will spend 3 to 4 hours on a NTI day, completing school-related work.
- Teachers will be available during the school day either by telephone, e-mail, or online.
- Students will be expected to complete NTI day work within seven (7) calendar days from the day classes resume.
Notification of NTI days will occur in the same way notifications occur for snow days or other cancellations - local television news, local radio, district website, and district social media sites. Instead of "School is cancelled", you will see NTI Day.
NOTE: Connect Teachers for Google Classroom Codes. E-mails are on the staff page and/or contact the school.
See Google Classroom (Cline & Anderson)
AIR FORCE ROTC:
Students working on Health Edgenuity should complete during NTI Days.
BUSINESS AND MARKETING:
- (Patterson): Handouts given out in class (Patterson)
- (Gilliam): - All assignments are posted on Google Classroom
(J Scarborough's Classes) - All assignments are posted on Google Classroom
FAMILY AND CONSUMER SCIENCE:
- Newman's Classes (All assignments are posted on Google Classroom)
- Alexander's Classes (All assignments are posted on Google Classroom)
- Art Classes
Art I & II Classes
Adv Art Classes
- Chorus (All Chorus Classes)
- His of Vis and Performing Arts
- Spanish I:
- Spanish II:
- Online Foreign Language: Edgenuity 30 minutes
- PE I:
- HEALTH: Long Term Assignments for Chapman - Google Classroom
- PE IV: Langfel's - Google Classroom
Clark's Assignment - Daily Fitness Log - (1. Log your daily workout/physical activity; (2) Log how you are feeling mentally as well. (Video Exercise Examples)
- Algebra I:
- Algebra II:
- Algebra III (Math 4):
Stringfield, Bevin's & Malzone's Assignments on Google Classroom
- AP Biology: Stringfield Google Classroom
Robinson's & Edwards & Eades Assignments on Google Classroom
- AP Chemistry: Google Classroom
- AP Physics:
- Science Foundations: (Edwards', Langfels', Malzone's , Busler's Assignments on Google Classroom)
- Integrated Social Studies:
(Blair & Caudill - Google Classroom)
- World Civ: Assignment on Google Classroom (For Teachers)
- AP Euro: Assignment on Google Classroom (Pettit Classroom)
- U.S History:
(Google Classroom - Hollenbach, Langfels, and Allen)
M Grant Assignments:
- AP Government: